Monday, August 3, 2009

Klutz

So I almost set our apartment on fire again. Yes, that's right again. A week and a half ago I turned on the wrong burner on the stove and then today I had a lamp malfunction. Seriously, what is wrong with me? Just to be on the safe side, I don't think anyone should invite me over to their house anytime soon.

P.S. I have gotten so much laundry and so much cleaning done today. Apart from a near fire, I've been really productive.
Signature

2 comments:

RJHolman said...

sounds like a fun day!!

Elizabeth said...

I totally smelled that! I kept checking to make sure I didn't leave the stove on or something. How funny! You're still welcome over here. Brayen's been microwaving cucumbers. I'm just glad he hasn't tried putting metal things in the microwave!